Roles and Responsibilities:
- Creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines and allocating resources.
- Delegating tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them.
- Identifying and managing potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects.
- Assisting in the definition of project scope and goals.
- Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project.
- Serving as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy.
- Communicating with executives or the board to keep the project aligned with their goals.
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected.
- Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needed.
- Motivating people involved in the project to complete tasks on time.
- Give trainings and workshop sessions to clients.
- Attend meetings in and outside the company.
- Handle administrative tasks and executive follow ups in and outside the company.
- Write/manage tenders and bids.
- Understanding of the Project Management Institute (PMI) framework.
- Knowledge of various project management methodologies.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Cost and risk management skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to make important decisions under pressure.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to delegate effectively.
- Time management skills.
- Friendly and approachable.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required. At least hold a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and/or closely related field.
- Demonstrated high-quality writing, speaking skills in Arabic & English.
- Minimum three years’ work experience is preferable.
- Preferable with a driving license.
- A strong background or interest in pursuing a career in projects management or a related field.
- High comfort level with writing proposals, analyzing and summarizing data from diverse sources, interviews, meetings, surveys and focus groups, and ability to deliver work on a timeline.
- IT background is a positive advantage.
Duty times: Sunday to Thursday, 9AM to 5PM.
Saturdays are only requested if its necessary/urgent, which happens very rarely.
We are obligated to overtime payment and Palestinian Labor Law.
Our office is pet friendly, and we have a cat that is freely roaming in the office.
ProVision is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer.
We value and seek diversity in our workforce.