Android Developer: Training Leading to Employment
An opportunity for junior developers/students to secure an Android Developer job after completing the training with success. In ProVision we believe trainees can reach high professionalism and gain great experience in short timeframe as ProVision wins/attracts diverse types of projects and clients; thus boosts trainees skills towards full time jobs.
Learning the development of Android applications with KOTLIN programming language and their integration with back-end services.
Learning how to implement a technical feature
Learn to work alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Learning collaborative problem solving
Learning to create quality products and sophisticated designs.
- Learn APIs and how to deal with them in Kotlin.
- Analyse projects and translate them to wireframes.
- Fifth year student or fresh graduate: Bachelor in Computer Systems Engineering (CSE); OR
- Fourth year student or fresh graduate : Bachelor in Computer Science (CS).
- Open mind for learning new technical methods/methodologies/schemas/patterns.
- Resident of Ramallah province.
Training maximum times: Sunday to Thursday, 9AM to 5PM.
Our office is pet friendly, and we have a cat that is freely roaming in the office.
ProVision puts trust in our young folks who dream big and challenge themselves to shine in the IT world.