Front-end Web Developer: CSS, HTML, JS
ProVision needs a front-end developer, that has good experience in CSS, HTML, and JS. Along the work, the developer must be enrolled in PHP learning & training inside the company, so that he/she shall be front-end and back-end developer at the end of the training.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best web development practices.
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- Learn PHP.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical need.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling sites.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Make API's for mobile apps (ProVision's Scheme).
- Upgrade our custom CMS based on ProVision's guidelines.
- Help project manager with the technical analysis.
- Proven working experience in web programming.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
- Basic familiarity with core web languages such as PHP.
- Knowledge in SEO.
- Ability to make important decisions under pressure.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to delegate effectively.
- Time management skills.
- Friendly and approachable.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required. At least hold a bachelor’s degree in Computer Systems Engineering and/or Computer Science.
- Demonstrated high-quality writing, speaking skills in Arabic & English.
- Minimum three years’ work experience is preferable.
- The residence must be in Ramllah province.
- This is a full time job.
- This job requires presence in the office not remote job.
- You are required to submit at least two live/online websites that you have participated in creating at least 50% of the development and/or design. Failing to submit two links shall reject your job application automatically.
ProVision Methodology of Employee Hiring:
- We skim all job applications and profiles upon closing date; we eleminate applicants who did not meet the requirments.
- We contact the top ten scored for the first interview - who met the selection criteria, which is based on the requirements in this job announcment -. This first review shall focus on personality, problem solving skills, experiance and technical questions.
- Based on the first interview, we decide to go for the second interview to propose/discuss final salary agreement, starting job date and terms.
- A regret letter shall be sent to the interviewed only. An awarding letter to the highest scored in application and interview shall be sent
- Do not send us questions. You can ask any question in the interview.
- Do not send us your C.V by email. Your application shall be rejected automatically.
- Do not apply if you are not willing to learn PHP.
- Do not apply if you have in mind changing/adapting your duty hours or special requests.
- Do not apply if you wish to work remotely.
- Do not use friends and/or family to push for your hiring, your application will be rejected.
Duty times: Sunday to Thursday, 9AM to 5PM.
Saturdays are only requested if its necessary/urgent, which happens very rarely.
We are obligated to overtime payment and Palestinian Labor Law.
Our office is pet friendly, and we have a cat that is freely roaming in the office.
ProVision is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer.
We value and seek diversity in our workforce.