ProVision needs a graphic designer, who has talent and passion in desgining. Along the work, the designer must be enrolled in IT services ProVision provides, so that he/she shall combine the design concepts with the IT needs of our clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Study the needs of the design project.
- Estimate time and requirments to accomplish the deisgn tasks.
- Draw wireframes and drafts whether on papers/computer or different tools as fit per design task.
- Execute the designs using software such as Adobe® Photoshop and/or Adobe® Illustrator and/or other software provided by ProVision.
- The design tasks are diverse, to mention some but not limited to: logos, brandbooks, stationary, web/mobile/software user interface, infographics, social media posts, company profiles..etc
- Follow up with the client and/or the project manager to take feedback and modify accordingly.
- Work with different third parties or directors when needed.
- Follow up with printing service providers and management, field visits to the providers to ensure the quality of the printing or other involved services
- Adapt and develop skills that are involved in ProVision's services and IT enviroment.
- Meet the clients and understand their needs on premises or at their locations/offices.
- Cooperate with other team members where needed.
- Particiapte in writting proposals in the part related to design.
- Make animation graphics and motion pictures.
- Enroll in trainings -self learning or by third parties- that develop and expand self skills in order to be used for ProVision's tasks; such as video editing.
- Social media pages managment.
- Proven working experience in graphic design or have astunishing design ideas/concepts.
- In-depth knowledge of modern graphic design technicalities.
- Basic familiarity with animation.
- Ability to make important decisions under pressure.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to delegate effectively.
- Time management skills.
- Friendly and approachable.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required. At least hold a bachelor’s degree in graphic design or art.
- Demonstrated high-level writing, speaking skills in Arabic & English.
- Minimum one year work experience is preferable.
- The residence must be in Ramllah province.
- This is a full time job.
- This job requires presence in the office not remote job.
- You are required to submit at least four designs that you have accomplished solely. Failing to submit designs shall reject your job application automatically.
ProVision Methodology of Employee Hiring:
- We skim all job applications and profiles upon closing date; we eleminate applicants who did not meet the requirments.
- We contact the top ten scored for the first interview -who met the selection criteria, which is based on the requirements in this job announcment-. This first review shall focus on personality, problem solving skills, experiance and technical questions.
- Based on the first interview, we decide to go for the second interview to propose/discuss final salary agreement, starting job date and terms.
- A regret letter shall be sent to the interviewed only. An awarding letter to the highest scored in application and interview shall be sent.
- Do not send us questions. You can ask any question in the interview.
- Do not send us your C.V by email. Your application shall be rejected automatically.
- Do not apply if you are not willing to learn new skills beyond your currnet ones.
- Do not apply if you have in mind changing/adapting your duty hours or special requests.
- Do not apply if you wish to work remotely.
- Do not use friends and/or family to push your hiring, your application will be rejected.
What ProVision Provides:
- Since day one, you are fully employed, no trial period.
- We will purchase for you the highest Apple® 27" iMac available in the market boosted with the maximum RAM.
- You will get a business sim card that its' main plan paid by ProVision, and if you don't have a dual sim phone, we will provide you a business phone.
- A great medical chair, if you don't like, we will change it to any chair you do choose since day one.
- Anything else? you name it.
Duty times: Sunday to Thursday, 9AM to 5PM.
Saturdays are only requested if its necessary/urgent, which happens very rarely.
We are obligated to overtime payment and Palestinian Labor Law.
Our office is pet friendly, and we have a cat that is freely roaming in the office.
ProVision is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer.
We value and seek diversity in our workforce.
Disclaimer: all copyrights are reserved to the software/trademarks owners used in this job announcement.