Receptionist - موظف/ة استقبال
ProVision needs a receptionist, who will be responsibe of managing the front desk of ProVision and perform administrative skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Welcome and direct the visitors / استقبال وإرشاد الزائرين.
- Answer and process the phone calls / الرد ومعالجة الاتصالات الواردة.
- Sort and process the communications / ترتيب ومعالجة التواصل.
- Tidy up where needed such as reception area and director's office / ترتيب أينما يلزم مثل مكان الاستقبال ومكتب الادارة.
- To provide hospitality to adminstrative personnel and visitors / تقديم الضيافة للاداريين والضيوف.
- Hand papers to banks, tender points..etc / تسليم اوراق الى جهات مثل البنوك وجهات العطاءات..الخ.
- Other duties adminstrative personnel might give / مهام أخرى تُعطى من الإداريين.
- Basic familiarity with companies workflow.
- Ability to delegate effectively.
- Friendly and approachable.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- At least hold a diploma degree in related field; Bachelor’s degree is a great bonus.
- Demonstrated good-level writing, speaking skills in Arabic; English is a great bonus.
- One year work experience is preferable.
- The residence must be in Ramllah province.
- This is a full time job.
- This job requires presence in the office not remote job.
ProVision Methodology of Employee Hiring:
- We skim all job applications and profiles upon closing date; we eleminate applicants who did not meet the requirments.
- We contact the top ten scored for the first interview -who met the selection criteria, which is based on the requirements in this job announcment-. This first review shall focus on personality, problem solving skills, experiance and technical questions.
- Based on the first interview, we decide to go for the second interview to propose/discuss final salary agreement, starting job date and terms.
- A regret letter shall be sent to the interviewed only. An awarding letter to the highest scored in application and interview shall be sent.
- Do not send us questions. You can ask any question in the interview.
- Do not send us your C.V by email. Your application shall be rejected automatically.
- Do not apply if you are not willing to learn new skills beyond your currnet ones.
- Do not apply if you have in mind changing/adapting your duty hours or special requests.
- Do not apply if you wish to work remotely.
- Do not use friends or family to push your hiring, please, rest assured that your chance to get hired is absolutely impossible. Because ProVision believes in equality in employment.
What ProVision Provides:
- Depending on interview evaluation a trial period might be effective for three months, otherwise your fully employed since day one.
- Brand new iMac, video IP phone, and stationary.
- You will get a business sim card that its' main plan paid by ProVision, and if you don't have a dual sim phone, we will provide you a business phone.
- A great chair, if you don't like, we will change it to any chair you do choose since day one.
- Anything else? you name it.
Duty times: Sunday to Thursday, 9AM to 5PM.
Saturdays are only requested if its necessary/urgent, which happens very rarely.
We are obligated to overtime payment and Palestinian Labor Law.
Our office is pet friendly, and we have a cat that is freely roaming in the office.
ProVision is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer.
We value and seek diversity in our workforce.