Front-end Web Developer: CSS, HTML, JS
ProVision needs a front-end developer, that has good experience in CSS, HTML, and JS. Along the work, the developer must be enrolled in PHP learning & training inside the company, so that he/she shall be front-end and back-end developer at the end of the training.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best web development practices.
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- Learn PHP.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical need.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling sites.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Make API's for mobile apps (ProVision's Scheme).
- Upgrade our custom CMS based on ProVision's guidelines.
- Help project manager with the technical analysis.
- Other related tasks.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
- Basic familiarity with core web languages such as PHP.
- Knowledge in SEO.
- Ability to make important decisions under pressure.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to delegate effectively.
- Time management skills.
- Friendly and approachable.
- Bachelor’s degree required. At least hold a bachelor’s degree in Computer Systems Engineering and/or Computer Science.
- Demonstrated high-quality writing, speaking skills in Arabic & English.
- Minimum graduated.
- The residence must be in Ramllah province.
- This is a full time job.
- This job requires presence in the office not remote job.
- Do not send us questions. You can ask any question in the interview.
- Do not send us your C.V by email. Your application shall be rejected automatically.
- Do not apply if you are not willing to learn PHP.
- Do not apply if you are not willing to learn new skills beyond your current ones.
- Do not apply if you wish to work remotely.
- Do not apply if you have in mind changing/adapting your duty hours or special requests.
- Do not use friends or family to push your training/hiring, please, rest assured that your chance to get trained/hired is absolutely impossible. Because ProVision believes in equality in training & employment.
ProVision Methodology of Employee Hiring:
- We skim all job applications and profiles upon closing date; we eleminate applicants who did not meet the requirments.
- We contact the top ten scored for the first interview - who met the selection criteria, which is based on the requirements in this job announcment -. This first review shall focus on personality, problem solving skills, experiance and technical questions.
- Based on the first interview, we decide to go for the second interview to propose/discuss final salary agreement, starting job date and terms.
- A regret letter shall be sent to the interviewed only. An awarding letter shall be sent to the highest scored in application and interview.
What ProVision Provides -once you are employed-:
- You will be fully employed without trial period.
- Powerful iMac, video IP phone, and stationary.
- You will get a business sim card that its main plan paid by ProVision, and if you don't have a dual sim phone, we will provide you a business phone.
- A great medical chair, if you don't like, we will change it to any chair you choose since day one.
- Get a luxary business card and digital contact card.
- Anything else for your comfort? you name it.
Duty times in spring, summer, and autumn: Sunday to Thursday, 9AM to 5PM.
Duty times in winter: Sunday to Wednesday: 8AM to 4PM, Thursday: 8AM to 3:30PM.
Saturdays are only requested if its necessary/urgent, which happens very rarely.
We are obligated to overtime payment and Palestinian Labor Law.
Our office is pet friendly, and we have cats (Ragnar & Lillith) that are freely roaming in the office. It happens that Ragner is the father of Lillith.
ProVision puts trust in our young folks who dream big and challenge themselves to shine in the IT world.
ProVision is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer.
ProVision seeks diversity in workforce.